Acne and Acne Scars
The chemical peel is a application of medicine that causes removal of the damaged outer layers of skin. This leads to skin regeneration and improves the appearance of the facial skin making it smooth and glowing.
Chemical peels for acne are salicylic based peels and combination peel which help in reduction of the sebum production, anti bacterial effect and pore cleansing which reduces the formation of acne.
Hydra jet therapy for oily skin
A hydra jet spray using normal saline gently exfoliates the dead skin layer reducing the bacterial content and detoxifying the clogged pores resulting in reduction of acne.
A Special Instrument, With Micro Needles, Is Used To Treat Superficial, Moderate And Deep Acne Scars. The Procedure Will Even Out The Skin Texture Through CollagenStimulation
Four Sessions, One Every 3-4 Weeks Are Required To Fill Up Scars Effectively.
A VERY EFFECTIVE TREATMENT FOR ACNE SCARS
Pre- And Post-Procedure Instructions
- Apply a local anaesthetic cream 1 hour before the procedure.
- Use an antibiotic cream twice daily for 3 days after the procedure.
- Use a mild cleanser and moisturiser for 5 days after the procedure.
- Avoid excessive exposure to the sun during and between treatments.
- Use a sunscreen of spf 30 regularly after the treatment.
- Apply make-up after 24 hours.
- Swelling and redness usually occurs after the procedure; the swelling subsides in 4–6 hours while the redness settles down in 24 hours.
Micro-Needling-RF – Acne Scar Laser
Microneedling-RF with radio frequency waves is another technology that can work for very deep and pitted acne scars. These treatments then trigger the body’s natural process, stimulating growth of new, healthy tissue, which results in smooth, refreshed and scar free skin. The pixel laser can also be used to control ageing in photodamaged wrinkled skin.
Pre- and Post-Procedure Instructions
- Avoid waxing / threading parlour activities 2 days before and 7 days after treatment.
- Stop all medicated applications on face 2 days before and 7 days post-procedure, or as advised.
- Strictly avoid exposure to the sun after and between treatment.
- Use a sunscreen of minimum spf 30 regularly.
- 1st–2nd day—redness and swelling is noticed.
- 3rd–5th day—bronzing of the skin and peeling is expected.
- 6th day—smooth, clear skin appears.
- Apply an antibiotic ointment twice a day for 5 days after the treatment.
- Do not apply any cosmetics for at least 7 days after the treatment.