Laser Hair Reduction
Diode laser system is considered to be gold standard for LHR through -out the world. It has shown better results & less complications compared to other laser systems.
System’s design provides for enhanced comfort during treatment, minimal risk of infection, speed and accuracy. Since the system uses a unique cooling handpiece, it minimizes skin irritation that other methods may create.
Diode Laser is a precise instrument that can be adjusted to damage only the hair follicle while minimally affecting the surrounding skin.
At skinsoul we have the leasier dual diode which is a 4000 w diode laser from germany With a wavelength of 808 nm , considered the most advanced technology for laser hair reduction Treatment is Efficient Painless Suitable for all skin types A minimum of 4-8 sessions are required for satisfactory hair reduction. Results may vary on individual hair growth patterns and hormonal imbalances.
PRE- AND POST-PROCEDURE INSTRUCTIONS
- Stop bleaching / threading / waxing of hair a month before your appointment.
- After the laser treatment, avoid excessive exposure to the sun, especially between 11 am and 4 pm for at least a week.
- Use SPF 15-30 sunscreen lotion regularly.
- Do not splash warm / hot water to clean the treated area, for at least 2 days after the treatment.
- Do not scrub the treated area too hard.
- Do not swim for 2 days after the procedure.
- Do not bleach / thread / wax the treated area in between the treatment. You could, however, shave the hair 2-3 times.
During treatment, hair re-growth occurs in three phases :
- 1st–2nd week—the shedding hair will grow out and fall off, or can be shaved; but do not shave too often.
- 3rd–4th week—usually no hair growth occurs.
- 5th–6th week—the hair grows, but is thinner, softer and less dense.
- 6th–8th week—repeat next laser session.